Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Fresno, California. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified mechanics at Complete Car Care employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Below are some of the many auto repair services that we offer:
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained air conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all A/C lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
Cooling System Service
Our team will flush the cooling system, conduct a pressure test, check hoses and cap and check connections.
We will remove old worn-out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment, our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifolds, ports, intake valves and combustion chambers and install injector cleaning additives in tanks. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, whichever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
1) Automotive Diagnostic (Electrical, drivability, mechanical).
2) Full Service Automotive NAPA AutoCare Center. We do most repairs for most vehicles.
3) Emissions Diagnostic, Repair and Testing.
4) ASE Hybrid Certified
- Smog Inspection and Repair
- Star Certified Test and Repair Station
- All Vehicles including Light Duty Diesel and RV
- Preventative Maintenance Service
- Quality Oil and Oil Filter
- Detailed Vehicle Inspection (DVI) Reports with Photos
- Monitor and Perform Manufacture Maintenance Schedules
- 30k / 60k / 90k factory recommended service
- Commercial Fleet Management
- Track Mileage and/or Intervals
- Set Maintenance Schedules and Send Timely Reminders
- Check for Manufacture Warranties
- Automotive and Light Vehicle Service and Repairs
- We are qualified to preform most repairs on most vehicles
- Most repairs come with a 24 month, 24,000 mile national NAPA warranty.
- Brakes, Diagnostics, Diesel Service, Driveability, Electrical, Emissions, Fleet, Maintenance, Suspension, Transmission
- Pick Up & Delivery Available
As a Napa Auto Car Center, not only can you be assured quality parts and service, but you have the peace of mind that you are covered by a nationwide 24 month / 24,000 mile warranty honored by thousands of Napa Auto Car Centers. In addition, take advantage of Napa’s monthly specials and EasyPay Financing which includes and extened 36 month / 36,000 mile warranty. We cover all of your repair needs bumper to bumper and all vehicles, Domestic, Asian, and European.
- Inspection: Comprehensive Visual Inspection and Preventative Maintenance Report
- Diagnostic: The latest diagnostic technology and continuous education
- Brake Service
- Smog Repair: Star Certified Smog Repair Station
- Air Conditioning Service: Recharge and Repair
Complete Car Care is a modern, well equipped Full Service NAPA AutoCare Center. Even our Preventative Maintenance Service, a 37 Mulit Point DVI is performed. It includes a road testing, visual inspection of exterior lighting, wiper blades, tires, brakes, drive shafts, fluids, electrical system (battery, charging and starting), cooling system, belts, heating and air conditioning. If a concern is discovered during the DVI, we take a picture or video and email it so you have a visual image of our concern during discussions. The DVI Report is a comprehensive, multi color three page detailed report of your vehicles inspection in digital form. We can create a vehicle file on your PC for safe keeping. No more piles of service records in your glove box. If you are a fleet, this is an excellent way to provide service and maintenance records to the California Highway Patrol.
We take pictures and videos of inspections of repairs and send them to the customer.